Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Day Self Harm Challenge: Day One

Day 1: How long have you been self-harming? Discuss why you started 

I don't self harm anymore. I have officially been a week clean today, and the time I did it last week, it was a fluke. It didn't give the same relief as it did before. But I'm guessing that I had done it two months before I got caught, a month and a half when I was off my meds.. so about three and a half. Plus a few days here and there. 
  But anyways, the reason I started. Quite honestly, I hated myself. I hated how stupid I was, I hated how I couldn't do anything, I hated how boring I was, I hated how frustrating I was to other people, I hated that I was a pest.  So, I decided to express the pressure and self loathing through cutting. And now here we are. 

2 comments:

  1. You aren't stupid or boring or frustrating or a pest. D:
    You're amazing:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sometimes I believe that NOW, but that was what made me start in the first place. xD

    ReplyDelete