Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 Day Self Harm Challenge: Day Two

What part of your body is most affected by it?

I'd have to say my left arm. There are some on the street, but mostly I cut on the top. But I started on the side. Complicated, I know.
But yeah, most of my scars are on the top of my arm. The most visible ones are the ones where I used a tape dispenser, the less visible are from a razor blade. And the biggest one on the street is from a piece of glass.

But I also have other parts of me affected. Like my thighs, where I cut like, two or three times. Then my upper arm, where I thought it was easier to hide but couldn't get enough blood, and my hip, which was really not very pleasing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment