Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

HEY GUYZ

o.o well, I've been neglecting you, haven't I?
For the, like, one person that follows me that doesn't know me in real life, I was gone from real life for five days. No, I wasn't dead or in a coma or anything, I was in a mental hospital.
Its not all straight jackets and shock therapy and padded rooms. Its just like a regular hospital. I felt like I was at a summer camp.
What got me there, you ask?
Suicidal urges.
You see, the night before, I was lying in bed awake thinking about all the bad things that could happen to me.
Then I thought it.
I should kill myself before anything else does. 
And then I couldn't get that thought out of my head. I was thinking of ways I might do it. Get all the pills I could find and swallow each bottle. Slit vertically on my arm. Drown myself in the freaking TOILET.
So I told my counselor.
My counselor told my mom.
My mom told a doctor.
The doctor told a mental hospital.
A mental hospital told the doctors to tell my mom that I needed to stay there for a while.
So long story short, while I was in there I gathered the following:
That I have major depressive disorder.
That I have panic disorder without agoraphobia.
A prescription for 20 milligrams of Prozac.
A prescription for 10 milligrams of hydroxyzine.

FUN FACT: hydroxyzine is used to induce drowsiness, calm anxiety, and treat itching :P

1 comment: