Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 Day Self Harm Challenge: Day Three

Three: What is your motivation to recover?

 Well, there are lots of things. Daley, because I know it makes her sad, Heather, because I know that she cares and I THINK it makes her sad.. I'm not really that sure that any of my other friends that know care. 
 Another thing is just wanting to get better, because having to hurt yourself to feel good is hell. I hate it, and you usually try to get rid of things you hate. And yes, it is hard to stop completely, though it is possible. Its an addiction, just the same as someone who does drugs and can't stop.  

3 comments:

  1. Yay I was mentioned <3 Yes, it does make me sad, since I would hate to lose you my dear Juliette <3 Also, 5 more days til our friend-aversery:DD

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'MMA BE YO MOTIVATION:D
    ... That's a rap song. I think. I see girls quote it on Facebook... Yeah uh, nevermind.
    But good job and keep getting better :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather: Well yay :D But I'll be at band camp when it happens.. -.-

    Romeo:Please do :P

    ReplyDelete