Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

About me

So, since my BFF Romeo made one, I guess I should make one too.
I have purple ear plugs cause I don't like noise.
I have like, fifty empty cans of Dr. Pepper lying about this room.
I have a half empty bag of trail mix in front of me.
I have an odd fetish for classical music.
I downloaded Friday because I halfway like it.
I am watching Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.
I am very short.
I am older than Romeo, but she is still taller than me :|
BUT I'M CUTER!
I lose every pair of glasses I get within three months.
I heart Pixar movies.
I run with scissors.
Adult scissors.
:P
Romeo quote ^
I am eating the cashews and chocolate out of my trail mix.
Romeo's weird little people that live in her head are my BFF's.
Allen is my sassy gay friend.
Though he claims he likes Molly..
I heart Pooh-Bear.
I do not say Winnie-the-Pooh.
That is for squares.
Like Romeo.

2 comments:

  1. A few things:
    You quoted me <3
    You need to share your frikkin' Dr. Pepper.
    Allen is indeed a sassy gay man <3
    I'm not a square D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yeah, I'll admit that you're cuter.

    ReplyDelete