Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

So, I've never really blogged before..

So, my name isn't actually Juliette, but I don't want any of you creepers, (Yeah, I saw you outside my window.) to come into my house and kidnap me or anything, and my friend liked this name, so I picked it. 
  But enough of that. My "crazy doctor" suggested that I start a blog to tell my "story", so I did. As you can probably see from the title of my blog, I like pretty little girly things, and I used to hurt myself on purpose. Now, I'm not sure that I can truly say "used to", because it was only two weeks clean yesterday. But, I don't feel like seeing my own blood every time something irritates me anymore, so I'd say I'm almost completely better.
 I'll tell you guys more about that later. In the meantime, my friend "Romeo" (she is a girl, surprisingly..) told me to give her a shout-out. So, here it is.
 HEY LOSER, HERE'S YOUR STINKIN' SHOUT OUT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? JEEZ, GO MAKE ME A FREAKING SAMWICH.
 Sanwich.
 Sandwitch.
 SANDWICH. THAT'S IT.
 Now go make it.

1 comment: