Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Three weeks clean

So, today marks the day that I've been cut-free for three weeks. I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty proud of myself. I used to not be able to go more than, like, a day. Go me :P
  BUT I almost had a relapse last night. Its probably because I was watching videos on YouTube that were clearly labeled as "Triggering"... Yeah, not the best idea. I guess the sight of the cuts and scars and stuff and the fact that I'm a STATISTIC made my wrist miss my sharp stuff. (Can you say morbid?) So I ran to Romeo, and she, ever the hero-in-shining-Woodstock-shirt, talked me out of it.
  So thankfully, I was able to get this far.

3 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB! :D
    I've been meaning to say that all day.
    I'm so proud of you<3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you could make it to three weeks.
    And you can run to me any time, just so you know. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job! Let's make it 4 weeks now :) <3

    ReplyDelete